Everything you need to build and engage with your network
Now that you have your marketing message nailed, it is time to build and engage. Strategic networking involves connecting and interacting with your network by balancing online, phone, and face-to-face interactions. Building meaningful relationships involves meaningful interactions. Depending on your networking goals, you may spend more time in certain areas versus others. Following the steps below, but first click on your WOW for valuable advice before you get started.
- A – How to find networking opportunities (15 minutes)
- Where can you go to do some networking?
- B – Identify everyone you know (30 minutes).
- Use this tool to uncover everyone you know and everyone who they know.
- Learn how and when to ask for recommendations and referrals.
- C – Communicate what you do in a compelling way (60 minutes if you did not complete in step 2 already).
- Confidently answer the question “what do you do” so the people you network with want to learn more.
- D – Learn how to be a networking pro and engage with your network (ongoing).
- Everything you need to effectively network online and in person.