Step 2 – Creating a Powerful Personal Brand – Action Statement Examples
Action Statement Examples
- Provide small companies with the marketing tools and resources needed to perform marketing activities on a budget.
- Deliver hot, tasty pizza quickly.
- Offer entrepreneurs and investors an efficient and uniquely interactive method for obtaining or investing capital.
- Provide working parents with a safe and interactive daycare environment.
- Help small business owners bring more traffic to their website by using cutting edge marketing tools.
- Work with business owners to implement sales solutions designed to decrease the sales cycle and increase revenue in a shorter period of time.
- Offer a full range of technology solutions to enable company employees to work more efficiently.
- Help companies get exposure from effective sales training techniques.
- Supply families with a fun atmosphere and quality, affordable food.
For job seekers
- I help companies increase visibility in the market with creative marketing techniques.
- I am a sales manager focusing on selling complicated business software solutions to large enterprises.
- I am a committed engineer who conceives and deploys creative product solutions to overcome challenges and advance organizational objectives.
- I am a motivating and enthusiastic human resources mentor and coach. I instill ownership to engage successful performance-driven teams.
- I am a creative sales professional who uncovers customer needs to offer viable and enticing product solutions.
- I am a focused and determined business leader. I offer wisdom and experience to drive bottom line growth and lucrative business opportunities.
- I cultivate profitable business relationships built on respect, loyalty and trust.