Network PRo Toolkit
Your Key to Achieving Sales and Career Success!
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, it is time to spark some results and ignite action! The Network PRo Toolkit can quickly help you build confidence and embrace the power of networking to accelerate results!
In the Network PRo Toolkit, you will learn how to set yourself apart You will have access to must-have resources and detailed steps for creating a powerful brand, earning more referrals, boosting sales and accelerating job search success!
Books become outdated, and information on the Internet can be overwhelming and time consuming to read. Workshops provide a brief experience based on information available at that time. The Network PRo toolkit provides you with all the networking-development resources you need in one place. It is like a book, the latest and best online information, and a workshop—all rolled into one!
Super successful people use networking regularly!
- Ellevate chair Sallie Krawcheck emphasizes the importance of knowing your own brand, whether that’s on social media or in person — (Fortune)
- Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh is big on being authentic. Your goal should be to build personal relationships, not to fill your contact list. (The Huffington Post)
- Arianna Huffington says that when you’re meeting with anyone, make sure you’re giving him or her your full attention. Put the phone away and get your listening ears ready. (Fast Company)
- The most important question that LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner asks himself before going into any interaction: What do I ultimately want to accomplish? (Business Insider)
- Former President Bill Clinton is such a great networker because he makes anyone he talks to feel important. (Tim Ferris)
- Canva’s Guy Kawasaki has many stellar tips that he shares regularly, but an easy one to take to the bank is reading a lot. It helps with schmoozing and connecting with others. (Guy Kawasaki)
- Fashion icon and celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe usually talks about making connections in the fashion industry, but her tips are universal. One of the most crucial: Network with your peers, not just the higher-ups. (Fashionista)
- Master networker Jon Levy takes a more unique approach: He holds TED talk-like dinner parties. (The Daily Muse)
Get Started Today
Network PRo Toolkit
ONE TIME FEE
Your networking maximizer for sales, career and business success!
Includes guides, interactive resources, worksheets and more so you can network with confidence and accelerate sales, business and job search success.
Network PRo Plus
ONE TIME FEE
Everything in the Network PRo Toolkit + 1-hour coaching session to supercharge your networking success.
Your coaching session will help you work through any apprehensions you may have and improve on key areas to fast-track your success.
Personal Brand PRo
ONE TIME FEE
Everything in the Network PRo toolkit + a 1-hour coaching session to help you discover your distinctive personal brand.
You will come away with a memorable
Elevator Pitch that rocks! Perfect for grabbing the attention of employers or customers and to stand apart from your competitors on social media.
ONE TIME FEE
Stand out to potential employers, recruiters and customers with a well-crafted, professional LinkedIn profile. Receive recommendations on how to best improve and thrive on LinkedIn.
Includes a 1-hour consultation, the development of a compelling headline, an optimized summary and additional strategic profile recommendations.
Here’s what’s included:
- Goal setting tools and resources so you can achieve and exceed your career goals.
- A powerful exercise to uncover your key differentiators and create your memorable personal brand.
- An Elevator Promise rater that provides you with instant feedback you can implement immediately.
- A tool you can use to identify worthy networking opportunities.
- A valuable exercise to help you communicate what you do in a way that captivates attention.
- A guide for how to confidently work a room for networking at events, mixers and gatherings.
- Strategies for networking and engaging with your connections on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- A guide for making networking phone calls with ease.
- A follow-up idea generator with unique ideas you can effortlessly implement to stay in touch with contacts.
- A contact management tool to manage your contacts more effectively.
- A Networking ROI calculator to stay on top of your goals and identify where to improve.
- And so much more!
See what others say:
Incredibly empowering” is the phrase that comes to mind when I think of the Network PRo Toolkit. I used it as a tool for my work with young entrepreneurs, and it dramatically increased their customer sales funnels. The toolkit was a clear and concise “map” of how to network effectively. The exercise on branding was particularly useful in helping my students distill their personal branding messages in a unique and compelling way. Great Tool!
I really liked the Network PRo Toolkit because it was so easy to use. This is a great way for students and anyone who wants to be a better networker to learn new skills that will help them to find a job more quickly as well as stand out as an individual. The various worksheets and how-to guides are great when connecting the networking concepts to real-life situations.
The Network PRo Toolkit is an easy-to-use system for students and professionals to learn how to effectively network and develop lifelong skills that are useful for ongoing career development and job searches. There are great videos that help you to stay engaged with the exercises and worksheets developed to guide you through the networking process. The toolkit is easy to follow and was immediately applicable to my life as a student. There is also a valuable survey you can complete to get advice about improving your personal brand. The Network PRo Toolkit has sparked my confidence in my professional networking skills and has enhanced my techniques of marketing myself to future employers.
Sheryl’s knowledge of marketing and networking is remarkable. One of her impressive ventures is the Network PRo Toolkit. With the Network PRo Toolkit, Sheryl has created a vehicle to help anyone who wants to build and strengthen his or her networking skills, from college students preparing for new careers to well-seasoned professionals. The toolkit provides a strategic action plan to approach networking in a way that increases confidence and productivity while eliminating activities that are a waste of time and money. This system is full of resources and the strategic planning process is easy to navigate. Whether your goal is to gain sales, earn more referrals or to land your dream job, you will find the Network PRo Toolkit a powerful part of your plan.
The Network PRo Toolkit is a great way to learn more about networking. There is a lot of useful information and exercises for anyone who wants to learn more about how to network better to find jobs and internships. The toolkit helped me to slow down and really analyze how I was presenting myself to prospective employers. The step-by-step tactics allow you to focus on what matters to you and how to showcase your personal values in a way that will make you stand out.
Buy now to ignite action and spark results!
Once you buy the Network PRo toolkit you will have ongoing access to all the latest features and updates—real time. Click here for more details about what is in the toolkit so you can supercharge your success through networking.